wtorek, 23 lutego 2010




KOPENHAGEN... the best city for bikers!!!

Last week all erasmus students visited capital city of Denmark. I have never been there before so I was very excited about our trip.
I think Kopenhagen it's really cool city. It's not very modern and it's quite crowded- there are always people on the street which is different than in Haderslev. One think which I really love about the city is fact that there are so many bikes. People bike every where even when is snowing. Every where there are bikes roads so it is very easy to move just by bike:)
I like it so much and it reminds me about Amsterdam- city which I love!!!
During our trip we visited many interesting places like National Museum or famous Christiania but there is still much more to see so I am going to go back there very soon:)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz