poniedziałek, 12 kwietnia 2010

Music gives you power!!!


Even if you are not good at singing or playing instruments etc...it is always a lot of fun to take music class. I know about it after participating music class in Syd University.
We had a lot of fun when we were singing all together and our teacher was playing piano. I think that singing gives us energy and we can feel much better.
Another activities which was very interesting it was to make a story to the music. We were parted for small groups. Each group get different music and we had time to prepare story and performed for others. It was really challenging to work on it. It was also very interesting to watch another groups. I think everybody was so talented and we had great time doing it. After the class I felt so good and relax. Also I felt that I had so much power!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz