poniedziałek, 26 kwietnia 2010

PRACTICE IN KOLDING

The practice which I had in hospital, in Kolding it was very valuable time for me. I had chance to see how physiotherapists work in Denmark. It was really surprise to see so many of them in one place. In my opinion it is good to have such a big team because you are able to spend enough time with your patient.
Most patients I met there had neurological or orthopedic disorders which is the same as in Poland. Also I saw patients with cardiologic problems. They usually work as team of 6-8 people.
One thing which surprised me it was fact that there is swimming pool in hospital. I think it is very useful to exercise in the water.
Also I like their way to register information about patient. They use computer program to do it. Before and after you see your patient you can take a look there to check what is he/her condition right now. If you have any suggestion you can also add something. Doctors, nurses and the rest of hospital staff can read it to see how the patient is doing right now.
It was pleasure to had practice in hospital. Physiotherapists we met there were very open and they were always ready to answer our questions. They wanted to show us as much as it was possible.
I am glad I had chance to see how physiotherapists work in Denmark and what kind of methods they use working with patients.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz